Welcome to IJLMS
International Journal of Law and Management Studies (IJLMS) is a peer-reviewed bi-monthly journal which revolves around the issues relating to the wide spheres of law and management and the close nexus between the two. It is an open-access, online journal for enhancement of research. We wish to bring together the legal fraternity and the managerial class to promote the importance of research and the nexus between the two fields.It aims to provide a highly readable and valuable addition to the literature which will serve as an indispensable reference tool for years to come. The coverage of the journal includes all new theoretical and experimental findings in the fields of law. The journal also encourages the submission of critical review articles covering advances in recent research .
- Indexed in Scholarly Open Access
- Indexed in International Innovative Journal Impact Factor
- Call for Papers: Volume I Issue II
- Volume I Issue I released!
- List of Papers received till December 31st 2015
- Deadline for Submissions ended.
- Extension of Deadline for Paper Submissions
- Call for Papers: Volume I Issue I
- Paper titled ‘Enforcement of Electronic Contracts in Indian Law‘ by Mr. Prajoy Dutta and Ms. Namrata Dubey accepted for publication.
- Paper titled ‘Significance of having an Independent Director in the Companies Act, 2013‘ by Ms. Atrayee De accepted for Publication.
This journal shall be a fusion of the two most important professions and areas of research. Legal Research has always been a vital area for the development of law and legal studies. This research shall supplement and give proper direction to such areas. The students shall be exposed to all-round development and enhancement of research abilities which will help them in the long run.
Sameer Avasarala (Student Editor)
H.No. 25, Kamlesh Enclave,
Lane No. 7/2, Chandramouli Nagar,
Guntur, Andhra Pradesh – 522006